Inter RAO Group includes Russian electricity retailers with guaranteeing supplier status.
- Mosenergosbyt (Moscow Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Moscow and Moscow region);
- St. Petersburg Power Supply Company (guaranteeing supplier for St. Petersburg, Leningrad and Omsk region);
- Altai Energosbyt (Altai Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Altai Republic and Altai Territory);
- Saratovenergo (Saratov Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Saratov region);
- Tambov Power Supply Company (guaranteeing supplier for Tambov region);
- Oryol Power Supply Company (guaranteeing supplier for Oryol region);
- Tomskenergosbyt (Tomsk Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Tomsk region).
- Power Supply Company of Bashkortostan (guaranteeing supplier for Bashkiria)
- Vladimir Power Supply Company (guaranteeing supplier for Vladimir region)
Three Inter RAO Group companies sell electricity to large industrial consumers:
|Consumer base, million||14.631||+13.3%||14.38||12.749||12.502|
|Retail electricity sales, billion kWh||182.563||+9.0%||169.033*||165.865||164.923|
|Share of Russian retail market**||17.2%||
Includes the performance of LLC Bashkir Energy Sales Company starting from its acquisition in December 2016.
The share of the Russian retail market is defined as the share of retail sales in actual total electricity consumption in Russia (1,059.5 bn kWh in 2017 compared to 1,054.2 bn kWh in 2016 according to the current data of the System Operator of the Unified Energy System of Russia. The share in the Russian retail market in 2016 includes retail electricity sales of LLC Bashkir Energy Sales Company since it became part of Inter RAO Group).