In order to ensure sustainable development Inter RAO Group operates a system of anti-fraud and anti-corruption measures.
An important element of the system, contributing to the prevention, detection and suppression of any forms and manifestations of fraud and corruption, is the operation of the Hotline.
Employees of Inter RAO Group companies and other citizens can provide information via the Hotline:
- on impending or accomplished facts of corruption, fraud and embezzlement;
- irregularities in the conduct of procurement procedures;
- violations of antimonopoly legislation;
- abuse of office and abuse of authority by officials;
- about commission of other actions which cause or can cause material damage or harm to business reputation of Inter RAO Group.
E-mail address of the Hotline - email@example.com.
Verification is carried out for each application, if it contains information about the signs of fraud, theft and corruption in Inter RAO Group.
Consideration of the received applications is carried out by authorized persons who are not involved in the operating activities of the Group, which ensures the objectivity and independence of the audit and the formation of conclusions on its results.
All requests on the Hotline are handled with confidentiality.