Public Joint Stock Company "Inter RAO UES"(hereinafter also referred to as PJSC “Inter RAO”), is pleased to announce that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company will be held on the 10th of June, 2016 (hereinafter also – the “Meeting”) in the form of a meeting (joint attendance).
The decision was taken by the Board of Directors (“the Board of Directors”) meeting of Inter RAO which was held on April 07, 2016 in the form of a meeting (joint attendance).
Agenda of AGM:
1. Approval of the Company's annual report.
2. Approval of the Company's annual financial statements.
3. Distribution of the Company's profits (including payment (declaration) of dividends) and losses based on the results of the 2015 year.
4. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Company's Board of Directors.
5. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Company's Revision Commission.
6. Election of members of the Company's Board of Directors.
7. Election of members of the Company's Revision Commission.
8. Approval of the Company’s auditor.
9. Approval of the Company's Charter in a revised version.
10. Determination of the price (pecuniary valuation) of the services acquired by PJSC "Inter RAO" under the Directors’, Officers’ and Companies’ Liability Insurance Policy to be executed between PJSC "Inter RAO" and JSC “SOGAZ”.
11. Approval of related-party transactions.
The issues of the agenda of the Meeting included on the proposal of the Board of Directors.
The list of shareholders entitled to attend the AGM will be based on the Company’s shareholders register as of April 22, 2016.
In order to take part in the Meeting the shareholder or its representative shall have a passport or another identification document, and the shareholder's representative shall also have a power of attorney executed in accordance with the procedure established by laws of the Russian Federation, or another document certifying his/her powers.
The venue of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Inter RAO – Conference Hall, Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel, building 2, Europe square, Moscow, Russian Federation.
Start time of the Meeting – 10:00 am Moscow time.
Registration of shareholders will commence at 08.00 am (local time) on June 10, 2016 at the venue of the meeting.
The persons entitled to participate in the AGM of the Company may review the foresaid information (reference materials) in the period from May 20, 2016 until June 10, 2016, except for weekends and public holidays, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (local time) at the following addresses:
- 18 Stromynka Street, Building 13, Moscow, 107996, Russian Federation JSC “R.O.S.T. Registrar”;
- 27 Bolshaya Pirogovskaya Street, Building 2, Moscow, 119435, Russian Federation, PJSC “Inter RAO”.
And starting on May 10th, 2016 at the website of the Company at the following link: http://www.interrao.ru.
The indicated information will be available for review of the participants of the AGM of the Company at the venue of its conduct on June 10, 2016 from the moment of the beginning of the registration of the participants of the AGM up to its closure.
For preparation for the AGM from May 10, 2016 the Company supports telephone channels (hotline) for communication with shareholders: +7(495)710-89-83 (international calls); 8-800-700-03-70 (calls from the territory of Russian Federation). Also for communication with shareholders from May 10, 2016 the Company provides special e-mail address: email@example.com and forum on the issues of the AGM agenda on the Company's website on the Internet at the following address: http://www.interrao.ru/investors/meetings/2016/
Completed voting ballots can be sent to the following addresses:
- 27 Bolshaya Pirogovskaya Street, Building 2, Moscow, 119435, Russian Federation, PJSC “Inter RAO”;
- 18 Stromynka Street, Building 13, Moscow, 107996, Russian Federation JSC “R.O.S.T. Registrar”.
In determining quorum and summarizing voting results at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company the votes represented by voting ballots received not later than two days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be counted.