PJSC Inter RAO is actively involved in the legislation. Its representatives are included in committees, commissions, expert panels, task groups and other advisory bodies at various levels which are improving the legislation in the key segments of the Group's business, including:
- The Advisory Committee on Energy of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission;
- The State Duma Committee of Energy of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation;
and advisory bodies of
- The Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation;
- The Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia (FAS);
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation;
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade (Minpromtorg) of Russia;
- Association “NP Market Council”;
- The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
- Association “Council of Power Producers”;
- Non-commercial Partnership of Guaranteed Suppliers and Energy Wholesale Companies.
Legislative initiatives of PJSC Inter RAO are aimed at establishing transparent conduct of business rules and are based on maintaining the balance of interests of consumers and the business community.
The Company is always open to a constructive dialogue. Proposals for membership of PJSC Inter RAO's representatives in advisory bodies are accepted at the address: 119435, Moscow, Bolshaya Pirogovskaya st. 27, building 3; the envelope should be marked "Legislation". The proposals may also be emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the "Legislation" subject.
Regarding the issues related to legislation, please contact:
Oksana Shidlivskaya, the leading expert of the Regulatory Support Directorate of the Legal Affairs Unit; tel. +7 (495) 664-88-40, ext. 61 00