* Reporting is provided for the following marketing companies - guaranteeing suppliers: PJSC Mosenergosbyt (MES), JSC Saint Petersburg Power Supply Company (PSK), PJSC Saratovenergo, JSC Altayenergosbyt, PJSC Tomskenergosbyt, PJSC Tambov Energy Retail Company (Tambov ESC), Energy Retail Company of Bashkortostan LLC (ESCB)
Key factors determining the dynamics of the operating and financial indicators of the guaranteeing suppliers of the Inter RAO Group are as follows:
- Entering the perimeter of the Energy Retail Group of Bashkortostan in December 2016;
- Growth in average capacity purchase prices in most regions of presence of the Group's guaranteeing suppliers as a result of an increase in the capacity purchase prices in the more expensive sectors of the Wholesale Electric Energy Market;
- Growth in the cost of grid companies’ services due to the indexation of electricity transmission services tariffs;
- Expansion of the geography of presence and conclusion of new energy supply contracts with legal entities and individuals, including those in Moscow and the Moscow region, and continued work on receiving subscribers from outside organizations, including those deprived of the status of guaranteeing supplier;
- Development of the additional services segment;
- A number of large consumers’ entrance into the Wholesale Electric Energy Market.
Operational and financial results of the guaranteeing suppliers’ activities:
|Profit / loss from sales||4.1||(0.7%)||1.2||31.9%||0.4||(6.7%)||0.3||3.0 times||0.6||85.4%||0.03||-||1.4||8.0%|
|Net profit / loss||3.0||4.3 times||1.3||125.3%||0.01||94.1%||0.004||10.8%||0.001||-||0.0002||82.1%||0.6||24.3%|
|Volume of electricity sold, bln kWh||86.6||2.0%||36.1||0.2%||6.3||4.0%||4.3||0.7%||4.3||(21.7%)||1.5||3.5%||13.6||0.7%|
* - in billion rubles, unless otherwise indicated
More details on the results of the sales companies’ activities - guaranteeing suppliers of the Inter RAO Group following the results of 2017 in accordance with RAS can be found on the official websites of the companies:
|Press Release||Press Release||Press Release||Press Release||Press Release||Press Release||Press Release|
|Reporting for 2017||Reporting for 2017||Reporting for 2017||Reporting for 2017||Reporting for 2017||Reporting for 2017||Reporting for 2017|
prepared according to
Inter RAO Group is a diversified energy holding serving various segments of Russian and international electric power industry. The Group is the leading exporter and importer of electricity in Russia actively increasing electricity generation and sales, and developing new lines of business.
The corporate strategy of Inter RAO is focused on making Inter RAO a global energy enterprise, a key player in the global energy market, and Russia's leading electric utility by energy efficiency. Inter RAO Group owns and operates approximately 32 GW of installed power generation capacity.