On June 9, 2017, the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of PJSC Inter RAO was held in Moscow.
Shareholders approved the Company's annual report and annual accounting statements for 2016. Having considered distribution of profit and loss for 2016, the shareholders decided to allocate 4.874 billion rubles for setting up a reserve fund and 15.328 billion rubles for paying dividends amounting to 25% of IFRS net earnings of Inter RAO Group (0,146819923371648 rubles per ordinary share). Persons included in the shareholders register as of June 20, 2017, have a right to dividends. Nominee shareholders and fiduciary managers who are professional securities market participants included in the shareholders register will receive dividends no later than July 4, 2017, while other shareholders included in the shareholders register will receive them no later than July 25, 2017.
During the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting, members of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee of the Company were elected.
Based on the results of the vote, the following persons were included in the Board of Directors:
- Boris AYUYEV, Chairman of the Management Board of JSC SO UPS;
- Andrey BOUGROV, member of the Management Board, Vice-President of PJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel;
- Anatoliy GAVRILENKO, General Director of CJSC Leader;
- Boris KOVALCHUK, Chairman the Management Board of PJSC Inter RAO
- Alexander LOKSHIN, member of the Management Board, First Deputy Director General for Operations Management of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation;
- Andrey MUROV, Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC FGC UES;
- Ron POLLETT, GE Vice-President, CEO & President of GE in Russia / CIS;
- Elena SAPOZHNIKOVA, Partner, UCP Group;
- Igor SECHIN, President, Chairman the Management Board of Rosneft;
- Denis FEDOROV, Head of the Directorate of PJSC Gazprom, General Director of Gazprom energoholding LLC;
- Dmitry SHUGAYEV, Director of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation.
The positions of the Board members are given as of the date of their nomination. The list of candidates for the Board was made based on suggestions of shareholders who have two and more per cent of PJSC Inter RAO's voting shares.
The members of the Audit Committee included:
- Gennady BUKAEV, General Director of ROSNEFTEGAZ, Vice-President, Head of Internal Audit of Rosneft;
- Tatyana ZALTSMAN, Head of the Economic Planning Department of the Financial and Economic Center of PJSC Inter RAO;
- Svetlana KOVALEVA, Director of Internal Audit - Head of Internal Audit Department of PJSC FGC UES;
- Igor FEOKTISTOV, Director of Internal Control of PJSC FGC UES;
- Tatyana FISENKO, Director of the Department of Budget Planning and Accounting of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation.
Ernst & Young LLC was approved as the auditor of PJSC Inter RAO.
Besides, during the Meeting, amendments were made to the Company's Articles of Association, which were related primarily to changes in the legislation; the Company's main internal documents were also amended. Moreover, it was decided to pay remuneration for work for the Board of Directors to its members who are not government officials, and to members of the Audit Committee. Participation of PJSC Inter RAO in two associations of for-profit organizations was also approved.
prepared according to
Inter RAO Group is a diversified energy holding serving various segments of Russian and international electric power industry. The Group is the leading exporter and importer of electricity in Russia actively increasing electricity generation and sales, and developing new lines of business.
The corporate strategy of Inter RAO is focused on making Inter RAO a global energy enterprise, a key player in the global energy market, and Russia's leading electric utility by energy efficiency. Inter RAO Group owns and operates approximately 32.7 GW of installed power generation capacity.