Inter RAO Group includes Russian electricity retailers with guaranteeing supplier status.
- Mosenergosbyt (Moscow Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Moscow and Moscow region);
- St. Petersburg Power Supply Company (guaranteeing supplier for St. Petersburg and Leningrad region);
- Altai Energosbyt (Altai Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Altai Republic and Altai Territory);
- Saratovenergo (Saratov Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Saratov region);
- Tambov Power Supply Company (guaranteeing supplier for Tambov region);
- INTER RAO — Oryol Energy Sales Company (guaranteeing supplier for Oryol region);
- Tomskenergosbyt (Tomsk Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Tomsk region).
Three Inter RAO Group companies sell electricity to large industrial consumers:
- RN Energo
- Promyshlennaya Energetika
- RT Energotrade
Inter RAO also sells electricity via power grid companies Telasi and Electric Power Grids of Armenia in the South Caucasus, as well the Group's companies in the Baltic countries: INTER RAO Lietuva, INTER RAO Latvia and INTER RAO Eesti.
Operating Results of Sales Subsidiaries (2014 compared to 2013)
|Consumer base, million||12.502||11.249||+11.1%|
|Retail electricity sales, billion kWh||164.816||151.97||+8.5%|
|Share of Russian retail market ||15.9%||14.7%|
Share of Russian retail market is defined as the ratio of retail sales to total actual electricity consumption (1,035.2 bn kWh in 2014 compared to 1,031.2 bn kWh in 2013 according to the System Operator of the Unified Energy System of Russia)